Plot touchstone data on a smith chart, in 3 lines.
import skrf as rf ntwk = rf.Network('ring slot.s2p') ntwk.plot_s_smith()
For more information, tutorials, and
examples, see the Documentation
- Read/Write touchstone (.s2p, s?p) files
- Basic algebraic operations on networks’ scattering parameters
- Cascade/De-embed 2-port networks
- Connect n-port networks
- Plot network parameter data [s, y, z] in ( dB, Phase, Smith chart, ...)
- Save plots in vector format for publication (a feature of matplotlib)
- 1-port calibration, given any number of standards (least squares)
- 2-port calibration with support for switch-terms.
- Instrument control of some VNA’s ( partial support for HP8510, HP8720, and R&S ZVA40 )
- Circuit synthesis
- Transmission line models